34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

7.7.15

#FACETIME / MERMAID SKINCARE

POSE-mermaid-skin-1.2
I have to confess something... I had a bad bad skin back in the days. Acne was my main problem.
It was horrible, a nightmare (on Elmstreet kinda nightmare). It made me extremely insecure that I
didn't even dare to pull up my hair or going outside without any make-up on.

So let me spare you these sad stories and let's talk about the solution! Because around 1,5 years ago
some magic happened; I discovered Mádara. A pure and organic skincare brand which seriously
saved my skin. From going to dermatologist to beauticians to antibiotics and sleeping with a new
pillow sheet errrrday - trust me hon, I tried everything - my hope was gone. Until that day when
Mádara and my skin met each other...

...Buh-bye pimples, hello perfect hair updo's! It's time to discover the Mádara Micellar Water.
Which is the perfect all-in-one facial cleanser (especially for travel birds like you and me). I use it
everyday to remove my make-up and for moisturizing my extremely sensitive skin. The Micellar 
Water is based on high quality and natural ingredients, so no plastic fantastic for me! It protects my
skin and makes it as soft and smooth as a babyskin ;)

Do you have skin problems? And did you know Mádara already?
POSE-mermaid-skin-2
POSE-mermaid-skin-3
POSE-mermaid-skin-4.1
POSE-mermaid-skin-5
POSE-mermaid-skin-6
POSE-mermaid-skin-7
POSE-mermaid-skin-9
Pics by CaRich - Shot with Canon PowerShot D30
In collaboration with Mádara

21 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh thanks babe! So cool to hear that :D

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  2. thanx for sharing

    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com
    Posts online about Vienna, Dubai, Tahiti...

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful Pictures! lovely dress.

    // www.neronoir.dk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really appreciate that Nadia! Tack! ;)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  4. amaaaaaaaaaazing!
    www.firstpug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Misschien een beetje off topic: maar zulke goede foto's heb ik allicht nog nooit op een blog gezien!

    x Karen
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nou wat super lief Karen! Your comment made my day ;) Heb 'm ook gelijk aan de photographer laten lezen.

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  6. amazing!
    xxx
    www.dominiquecandido.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pics!
    Nice that you discovered Madara's Micellar water.
    Enjoy your summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sacha! I have a new obsession and it's the Micellar Water ;)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  8. Great post! Sounds like a great product! Your underwater pictures are amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The product is amazing, you should defenitely try it!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  9. These photos are amazing Linsey!!
    xoxo Erika
    http://whaterikawears.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great product, but even greater are your shots. Great underwater review! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, these photos are so interesting. They're really great! I like the theme of everything, very cool!

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow ! I like it ! :)

    https://madelli1999.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. These photos are so rad!! Love it all! Must have been such a fun shoot!

    www.tusksandtails.com
    @favro

    ReplyDelete