34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

10.7.15

#LINTERIOR BY DANIELLE / CASA DEL AMSTERDAM

POSE-casa-del-amsterdam-1
This may look like the inside of a cosy countryhouse somewhere in a cute little village. But think
again. Because this is a 145 square meters mansion in the middle of Amsterdam. Meet the Queen
of the house: Nancy, a.k.a. the woman behind the amazing "Ibiza Xperience" fair. (photo 6)

When I visited Nancy for the first time, we directly popped a bottle of Prosecco and had so much fun!
We sat at her HUGE dining table in the middle of her home, which is also one of her favorite spots.
From the moment I stept in this amazing home I fell in love right away. Wow! That space, the
location and the styling, it's just perfect.

Because I was so in love with her home, I asked Nancy if I could share her palace with you.
And thank God she said YES! I hope you are just as in love as I do, but I'm almost sure you do ;)
POSE-casa-del-amsterdam-2
POSE-casa-del-amsterdam-3
Couch from Ikea - Rug from Zenza - Poufs from Rocaflor
POSE-casa-del-amsterdam-4
See through vases from Action
POSE-casa-del-amsterdam-5.1
POSE-casa-del-amsterdam-5
"The roof was on fire when I was a model on the 
rooftop for the Ibiza Xperience Tee" ;)
Ibiza Xperience - Project Style Hunter - Mission To Style - White t-shirt
POSE-casa-del-amsterdam-6
POSE-casa-del-amsterdam-7
Pillows from Claudi
Nancy:"I love to watch tv from the bed"
POSE-casa-del-amsterdam-8
SHOP NANCY'S HOMESTYLE:

POSE-casa-del-amsterdam-9
POSE-casa-del-amsterdam-10
POSE-casa-del-amsterdam-11
She loves Ibiza, she has an eye for interior and she has designer bags. 
This must be an "It girl"!

Pics by CaRich

9 comments: