34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

11.6.15

#STRIKEAPOSE / SUIT FROM HEAVEN

POSE-suit-from-heaven-1
Okay, before I start with my story, I want to warn you for my craziness. But THIS, ladies 
and gentlemen, is the best beyond amazing suit in the world. Am I overreacting? Not at all! 
I wish I was born in this mermaid suit and I'm so taking this into my grave (#SorryNotSorry)

No one - I repeat; no one - is allowed to take over this suit. This suit belongs to me and I will bring
it to heaven with me when it's the time. Which hopefully is over at least 100 years by the way. Oh and
trust me, I would still love this outfit and I'm gonna rock it when I'm 125 years old! (I guess...)

What is your ultimate favorite item in your wardrobe?
POSE-suit-from-heaven-2
POSE-suit-from-heaven-3
POSE-suit-from-heaven-4
"YOU HAVE TO GO ON AND BE CRAZY. CRAZINESS IS LIKE HEAVEN."
POSE-suit-from-heaven-5
POSE-suit-from-heaven-6
SHOP GLITTERS ONLY:

POSE-suit-from-heaven-7
POSE-suit-from-heaven-8
Jacket by Urban Outfitters - Suit by Acne Studios - Shoes by Romwe

Pics by CaRich

30 comments:

  1. great pics

    Check out my new post
    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com
    Posts online about Hollywood, Beijing, Monaco...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glittery playsuit! Looks great with black!
    xx
    Claudia
    www.trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Claudia! Happy you like it :)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  3. stunning look
    xxxx
    www.dominiquecandido.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning sequin dress.
    I love the pop of the color
    XO
    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG can I please steal that suit from you, it's beyond perfect, I'd carry it to heaven with me too haha :D
    Looking awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha!!! Okayyyyyyyyyy, for one time then! ;P

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  6. Yayyy! Thanks Esther :D

    xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cool look! I love the leather/pastel sequin mix! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you like it Maria! Thanks :D

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  8. Great style love your bag.
    KIsses

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cool suit! I agree with you! and I'm sure you'll rock it even when you're more than 100 years old! ;)

    xo Erika
    http://whaterikawears.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love everything glitter, but this playsuit is really awesome,
    great vibrant purple, great styling
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love everything glitter, but this playsuit is really awesome,
    great vibrant purple, great styling
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. love everything glitter, but this playsuit is really awesome,
    great vibrant purple, great styling
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete