34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

17.3.15

#PFW

POSE-paris-fashionweek-pfw-1
Oh god, pinch me please! Did I really went to Paris Fashion Week a.k.a. PFW? Or was it all a dream?
So dreams do come true! I´ve been telling my friends for years and years that I wanted to go to Paris 
Fashion Week. And last week it was on!

You may be thinking I went very chic by plane (or train?) But you're completely wrong. I went 
by car - no, I'm not kidding - with my (sales)partner in crime Eva, just like freshman's do, right? ;)

After a 6 hours drive - just as long as the New Yorkers went by plane - we arrived and we were too 
late for the Acne Studios show. Well, that started out great!... Not. But this was just the beginning...
Come back for more PFW stories tomorrow!
POSE-paris-fashionweek-pfw-2
POSE-paris-fashionweek-pfw-3
POSE-paris-fashionweek-pfw-4
POSE-paris-fashionweek-pfw-5
POSE-paris-fashionweek-pfw-6
PHOTOGRAPHER
POSE-paris-fashionweek-pfw-8
DRESS LIKE THE PERFECT PARIS TOURIST:

Pic 2 by Kim - Pic 8 by Team Peter Stigter
The rest by Eva Groot

26 comments:

  1. Super duper tee!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow cool top and sandals!
    xx
    Claudia
    www.trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You picked the best items Claudia! ;)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  3. amazing
    xxxxx
    www.dominiquecandido.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning look! These shoes are awesome!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your shirt!!! so unique!

    thanks for your comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My favorite shirt in the world from my favorite brand in the world, hihi!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  6. Niet echt mijn stijl, maar staat jou echt top!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat heb je toch een heeeeeerlijke stijl! Een en al inspiratie voor mij.
    Hele dikke kus,
    x Frederique - http://fablefrique.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh thanks meis! Super lief van je :D

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  8. How exciting! Love that you did it with a friends makes some great memories! So jealous

    Emma | With A City Dream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow we made amazing memories! I had such an amazing time :)
      Thanks Emma!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  9. Wat zag je er leuk uit! :) X

    ReplyDelete
  10. REALLY? BY CAR? FROM THE NETHERLANDS! OMG, you, girls are really brave! Love your crazy disco top! Would wear it with denim, too!

    xxx
    JOURNAL OF STYLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your style totally fits mine too! And yes, by car, how crazy is that?!!? hahahaha!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Oh gosh Natalia, it was!! And I'm so happy I could experience this :D

      xxx Linsey

      Delete