34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

6.1.15

#POSEONTOUR

POSE-copenhagen-1.2
Hej hej! I just had some little time of - as you may noticed - so I could prepare myself for 2015. 
That wasn't the only thing because of the freeze on my blog (and literally though!)
I spent my last days of 2014 and my first of 2015 in CPH a.k.a. Copenhagen.
Five days to be exact.

My second Scandinavian visit, yay! I was just overwhelmed by the beauty of this city! 
The coziness, the history. I can tell you, that city is definitely worth a visit.
Which one you think should be the next?

If you wanna see my experience of CPH, keep an eye on my blog the upcoming week ;)
Oh, and 2015, bring it on!
POSE-copenhagen-2
POSE-copenhagen-4.2
POSE-copenhagen-5.2
POSE-copenhagen-7.2
POSE-copenhagen-8.2

SHOP TRAVEL ESSENTIALS:


Pics by Bryan

17 comments:

  1. These photos are so cool,I love your luggage
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! I'm so happy with my suitcase :D

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  2. gorgeous
    xxxx
    www.dominiquecandido.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are fantastic...
    Www.mrsnoone.it
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. I NEED your boots, they're fantastic ! And all the pics are great !

    http://www.pardonmyobsession.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice bag!!! Love it & love your style!
    My Showroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Priscila! So sweet :)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  6. Your suitcase is totally cool!!!!

    XO VANESSA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at you, jet setter! Love your suitcase. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You haven't seen nothing yet Ashley!! ;) hihi! Thank you so much!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete