34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

25.12.14

EVENT

POSE-merry-everything-happy-always-1
I could say "Merry Christmas!" but I love you that much I wish you the best so; 
Merry everything and a happy always!

I'm having a gigantic family dinner at my uncle's new place. Hopefully he's not 
the chef tonight because I don't know if I could trust his cooking skills... ;) 
What are your Christmas plans?

And what about this exploded Christmas ball location?! I love to overdress myself with 
Christmas so I love it even more when I find a place that matches my overdressness, hihi.


I hope you will have the best Christmas ever and enjoy today to the fullest!
POSE-merry-everything-happy-always-2
POSE-merry-everything-happy-always-3
POSE-merry-everything-happy-always-4
POSE-merry-everything-happy-always-5
POSE-merry-everything-happy-always-6
POSE-merry-everything-happy-always-7
POSE-merry-everything-happy-always-8
SHOP UNICORNS:



Total look by NEW LOOK

Pics by Richard Sijmons

13 comments:

  1. Your dress is so glam! I love your bag
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet Laura! Thank you so much :)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  2. love this
    xxx
    www.dominiquecandido.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty merry xmas

    www.formemag.com
    @formemageditor
    www.kkathleenn.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear!! Merry Xmas to you too :)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  4. Awesome post bella and great dress! my motto: be overdressT - cos it's the best! Muahaha hohoho Merry Xmas :)

    XO vanuit NL,
    www.b-biche.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe!!! Exactly! We are the overdressed kinda ladies ;)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  5. Love your dress! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you had a wonderful Christmas as well Tina! :)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  6. This dress is amazing!!

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. ♡Love♡it♡ x auntie

    Http://www.missiontostyle.nl

    ReplyDelete