34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

31.12.14

BEST OF 2014

POSE-redcarpet-2
Oh gosh, here we go again. This is the post I´m getting most excited about. And always a little
bit emotional. My all-time favorite one; The "BEST OF" post. This is actually the beste throwback
post in the world. Also a good way to look back at your achievements from the past year. 
What can you do better? Or what do you wanna achieve in 2015?

Every year I make list with goals. Sort of a "bucketlist"
And believe me, that sh*t works damn good!

WORK
I started my first day of 2014 single and with a major hangover... Not really a good start of 
the year, huh? Haha! But then the good news came; a new job! Graphic designer at Holland´s 
biggest fashionnewst site I Love Fashion News.com, BAM! In the pocket. And I´m still working there.

TRAVEL
One of my biggest goals in life: traveling around the world. But with one major obstacle (of course): 
fear of flying. I´m trying my best and my first trip in 2014 was in January, to lovely Madrid
Then came Paris, my future hometown (I mean it!) together with New Look

Following with Stockholm, which I fell in love with.There was the biggest party of the year, Nelly.com 
her birthday bash, WOW what a party and what a city and what a beautiful people! I also met the
biggest bloggers like Angelica Blick and Kenza.

Hola Barca! Stop number 4. A sneaky get away.With a little visit to my old second home; Salou.
I felt like a little kid who was in Disney Land! So excited to be in that city again. So much memories. 
I practicly grew up there in the Summers.

BONAIRE, ARUBA, CURACAO, BONAIRE. And that in two weeks. Seriously the best travel
experience in my life so far. These three islands are just beyond magical. Swimming with dolphins 
on "Curadise", family-time with my "macamba" family on Bonaire, and feeding flamingo´s at 
the private island on Aruba. (And I booked Bonaire again for next february!!!)

EXPERIENCE
In April it happened. One of the dreams I couldn´t even dreamed of happened: walking down the 
There I was in my baby pink gown, nervous as hell but I enjoyed it to the fullest. Pinch me please! 
I still cannot believe that happened to me! By the way, the movie is defenitly must see!

I had the chance to chat with him! And right timing, because George is a red carpet expert so he 
gave me the best tips for my first red carpet experience, what a sweetheart! Thanks again George ;)

LOVE
Call me crazy, but one of the things I wrote on my list was finding love. And I did. A very 
complicated love story. The ones you only see in movies but it happened to me for real. Maybe 
I should make a movie about it, haha! I wanted to wait and tell you all this in 2015 but what the hell! 
I am back with Bryan again. Yes, you read that right. But there´s one other thing I wanna tell you 
but this one I´m keeping for you til 2015! ;)

PEOPLE
"People come and people go." And this year the quote was right again. I met new amazing people like
Nanda, but I also lost a few... Old friends became new ones, or even more ;) 

"2013 was practice
2014 was the warm up
2015 is game time"

POSE-VFNO-3
POSE-aruba-1
POSE-aruba-2
POSE-aruba-3
POSE-barca-1
POSE-barca-2
POSE-barca-4
POSE-bday
POSE-bonaire-2
POSE-bonaire-3
POSE-bonaire-4
POSE-bonaire-6

POSE-christmasPOSE-curacao-2
POSE-bonaire


POSE-curacao
POSE-date-2
POSE-eindhoven-1
POSE-eindhoven-2
POSE-fashionpolice-2
POSE-fashionpolice
POSE-ILFN
POSE-linstagram-3
POSE-linstagram-4
POSE-linstagram-5
POSE-linstagram-6
POSE-linstagram-7
POSE-linstagram-8
POSE-linstagram-9
POSE-linstagram-10
POSE-linstagram
POSE-madrid-1
POSE-madrid-2
POSE-MBFWA-2
POSE-MBFWA-4
POSE-MBFWA-5
POSE-MBFWA-6
POSE-moschino
POSE-nanda-1
POSE-paris-2
POSE-paris
POSE-projectstylehunter
POSE-redcarpet-2
POSE-rotterdam-1
POSE-rotterdam-2
POSE-Stockholm-1
POSE-Stockholm-2
POSE-Stockholm-3
POSE-VFNO-2

10 comments:

  1. que fotos mas bonitas!!!!
    Feliz 2015 guapa!
    www.sweetlive.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh so happy for you ! 2014 sounds like a great year :)

    Happy New Year !

    www.thefashionpanda.be
    www.thefashionpanda.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Happy new year girl :D

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  3. happy new year!
    xxx
    www.dominiquecandido.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb!
    New post from me: http://theroaronthecatwalk94.blogspot.it/2015/01/first-post-of-2015-nice-look-cheap.html#more let me know what you think! If you must follow my blog, I will follow! A kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! Leuk :)
    www.donovanparker.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU LINSEY!!!!

    XO Naomi's Closet

    ReplyDelete