34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

5.11.14

INSPIRATION STATION

POSE-home-fish-home-1
I love love love animals. That's something I definitely got from my mom. She's a volunteer at 
animal shelter Dierenvangnet. So when I visit le parents, I am surrounded by bunnies, guinea pigs,
Noa (of course) and love.

Now I'm not allowed to have pets at my place. But what about fish?! I think that won't 
harm nobody, right? So while I was Pinteresting, I bumped into loads of creative "fish homes".
But still, the last one on the left is my ultimate favorite!

Do you have pets? And what is your favorite animal? 
I would say unicorn! If they existed… Haha ;)

POSE-home-fish-home-2
SHOP BLUB BLUB STUFF:

6 comments:

  1. looove these ideas

    xxxx
    www.dominiquecandido.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dear! adore the decor inspiration… feel bad for the fishes inside the lightbulbs though... imagine living in such a tiny space :(
    I have a new look on my blog; come visit!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete