34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

13.9.14

EVENT

POSE-weekend-1kopie
I spent last weekend in Eindhoven with some fellow bloggers and I had a blast! 
The trend I was telling you about was... Can you guess? ;-) Drumroll.... The military trend! 

Besides talking about my favorite trend I also had my own mini-closet in the middle of a shoppingmall. 
Plus a HUGE picture of myself. WOW, that was crazy! Haha. 

When the night started to come, I went to the hotel with Nathalie, gave her a goodbye hug and went 
to McDonalds (woops, not so fancy!) But I knew Joyce did the same, hihi! Now: party time! 
In the coolest museum I've ever been; Van Abbemuseum. Silent disco's, surrounded by art and crazy music.

Well, that was fun!
POSE-weekend-2
POSE-weekend-3kopie
POSE-weekend-4
POSE-weekend-5
POSE-weekend-6
POSE-weekend-7
POSE-weekend-8
POSE-weekend-9
SHOP THE MILITARY TREND:

22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks meis! Soms een beetje girly maar soms ook een beetje stoer, moet kunnen toch? ;)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  2. Super leuke outfit! Love the military look!


    www.theycallmetrue.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore your look darling!!

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're such a sweetheart! Thank you so much

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  4. Love the camo shirt and the boots! So cool!
    http://trendenciesblog.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12630625

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! ohhh I'm in love with my boots :)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  5. so cool
    xxxx
    www.dominiquecandido.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hele gave outfit! Je tas is geweldig <3

    X Laura

    http://bagsandsuhsi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankje Laura! Mijn tas is mijn kind, haha!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  7. I for one really do adore the military trend...you look fabulous sweetie! The military jacket looks amazing....everything is so well put together....btw I really like those dr. martens boots- I don't think I've seen a similar pair...

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyy! I think it will look awesome on you. Oh yeahh these Dr. Martens! I got them via Sacha Shoes, I think they still have them!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  8. Stoere look, die Dr Martens zijn fijn!!!

    shakkablakka.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaaaa mijn favoriete laarzen op het moment! :)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete