34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

14.7.14

EVENT

POSE-Spijkers-1
If Google Translate is right "Sorelle Chiodi" means "Sisters Spijkers"... Am I right Italian
 readers?! ;) I cannot speak a word Italian (Ciao?) 

This was the look I wore to the show of lovely twinsies Spijkers en Spijkers.
If you like Kenzo, you are obsessed with this collection. ROARR! is what came up in my 
mind when I saw these animals prints. And in a good way, of course.

Why Italian by the way? When I chose to wear this Spijkers en Spijkers look, I felt like a 
signora - and eating pizza, but I didn't! - a la wanna be Dolce & Gabbana model, that's why...

POSE-Spijkers-2
POSE-Spijkers-3
POSE-Spijkers-4
POSE-Spijkers-5
POSE-Spijkers-6
POSE-Spijkers-7
POSE-Spijkers-8
POSE-Spijkers-9
POSE-Spijkers-10
POSE-Spijkers-11
POSE-Spijkers-12

I was wearing:
Celine sunglasses
Spijkers en Spijkers suit
Moschino by Jeremy Scott bag
Tory Burch sandals

16 comments:

  1. great look!

    xxx
    www.dominiquecandido.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post, you're look was great!!

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet of you thank you so much!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  3. love the bag!

    http://blondieanchors.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi thanksss! One of my masterpieces ;)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  4. I love this look! Absolutely stunning!

    www.ennfrancosays.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Ohhhhhh je wilt niet weten hoe blij ik ermee ben!!!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  6. Zo mooi babe! Ik had je tijdens de show ook al gespot alleen was zo druk om even aan Hoi te zeggen! Hopelijk tot snel!

    X

    Joy. | justlikesushi.com | win a seafolly bikini now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhhh jammer meis! Heb je al zo lang niet gezien :(

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  7. your look is really great ciao bella ;)
    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazia Bella! Already living in The Netherlands? :)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  8. Love it Love it Love it Love you! x auntie

    http://www.missiontostyle.nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post. Well done
    I love your look refined in every detail
    You have a interesting blog.
    I hope you will like mine
    xoxo
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete