34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

4.4.14

EVENT

_DSC19472
Can someone pinch me? I think I'm still dreaming. When I look back at these pictures, 
my adrenaline goes up in a split of a second. I FREAKING DID IT! 

I walked on the red carpet for the first time in my life. And by red carpet I mean the "real" one, 
with fellow walkers like Cameron Diaz and Kate Upton for example(!!!) This was all for the 
premiere of The Other Woman at Amsterdam's most fancy movie theatre, Tuschinski.

There I was, together with fashionisto Bradley and my perfect pink princess dress. I have never 
been taking in so many pictures in such a short time, haha! What an experience!

And that wasn't all of it. Because where is this event all about? Yes, the movie of course.
My gosh, that movie... I almost wanna force you to watch it because it's absolutely fabulous!
I laughed so hard! What a bless.

So go see The Other Woman and let me know what you think :)
And what do you think of my dress?!

_DSC2086
(PS. I want a BIG applause for my photographer Lorenne! Who made these amazing 
pictures of Cameron, Leslie, Kate and moi. So proud!)
_DSC1935
_DSC1933
Cameron
Leslie
Kate
214069922
Filmpremiere The Other Woman
_DSC1941
Dress by Unielle Couture
Pictures by Lorenne Witjes

7 comments:

  1. very pretty dress!
    xx
    www.thefashionplaybook.de/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat zag je er prachtig uit! Ook hele mooie foto's trouwens;)

    xx Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat supergaaf dat je daarbij mocht zijn zeg! En je jurk is echt praaaaaaachtig!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH! You are adorable! I can't even stop looking at you and smiling! Gorgeous dress on a gorgeous girl! In love! Absolutely!!!
    <3333

    www.ennfrancosays.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw, supergaaf! Je jurk is ook echt schitterend en zit perfect bij je!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat gaaf en wow je ziet er prachtig uit!!! Ontzettend mooie jurk die je echt heel erg mooi staat.
    Kan me voorstellen dat het een dream come true was hihi.

    Complimentjes voor je fotografe inderdaad, prachtige foto's!

    xxx Saranda
    Sarandipity, Fashion & Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow wat straal je in deze prachtige jurk!

    ReplyDelete