34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

26.6.13

TRAVEL DIARY

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yes. unfortunately I'm in the plane right now on my way home. Well, "unfortunately" sounds 
like a big word because of course I love Amsterdam and I'm happy to see all my friends and 
family again. But my love for this island has grown a lot and I have to leave her with pain in 
my heart. Luckily my Ibiza stories are not over on the blog yet! So it still feels like I'm there 
a little ;-)

I love playing dress up and when I'm on vacation I love to dress up even more like I normally 
do. So I brought all my fancy, twirly and sparkle dresses to celebrate the Summer 
with me. After the afternoon cocktail at the pool, I had a sushi date with my Ibiza partner Joy 
with this princess dress from Zara. And gosh, it was delicious.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

9 comments:

  1. You look like A princess!!

    XO Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress, such a beautiful colour. Suits you perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome dress! You look fabolous.

    xx

    http://andysparkles.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♡it ♡it ♡it!!! kan niet wachten om weer naar Ibiza te gaan, krijg helemaal zin door jouw foto's..

    XoXo auntie

    http://www.missiontostyle.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super mooie jurk, je ziet er prachtig uit!
    Je banner vind ik echt geweldig <3

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wendy: super lief, bedankt! :)

    xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooooooooh I love those pictures of you in that pink dress so much! (almost missing the lollipop ;) but still perfect this way)

    ReplyDelete