34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

30.5.13

STRIKE A POSE

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Summer is coming! Or better said: Ibiza I'm coming! And not that I just start working out, 
I always did because I'm loving it :) I did all kinds of sports: dancing, tennis, kickboxing and 
now it's fitness with my lovely PT Collin (plus Insanity once a week, my gosh...)

And thanks to the amazing Bjorn Borg I can also be very stylish in- and outside the gym.
Hell yeah!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

8 comments:

  1. I love sports! I play tennis and would like to wear that Bjorn Borg outfit :))

    Love,
    Saskia's Fashion World

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insanity is so rude haha !! great pics :)

    New post on my blog ---> http://urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik zat er vorige week toevallig ook voer te denken om insanity uit te proberen! Ga ik in ieder geval strak de winter in... ;)

    X Marjolein - Never Too Polished.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Train train train for a good body! Love your figure

    join my lovely giveaway:
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gym clothes, I like touches of bright colours like that in mine too.
    xo
    http://polkadottedpearl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, great pics!! :))
    KISSES FROM POLAND (EUROPE) :))))

    ReplyDelete