34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

22.7.12

STRIKE A POSE


Okay, listen... How much do you think this t-shirt is? €2,00! HAHAHA. 
I was craving for this Christopher Kane rainbow shirt for a long, long time but it was sold 
out everywhere. So when I saw this shirt I thought 'This one is pretty awesome as well!'

Although I'm not really a Primark fan, le mom, granny and auntie went "Primark shopping" 
and thought, why not have a look? So I bumped up to a few awesome pieces. 
But more about that later.

Because I'm no billionaire, I love to mix and match designer pieces with "regular" brands. 
What do you think? :)

(P.S. Wanna WIN these Prada Baroque sunglasses I'm wearing? Participate to my giveaway HERE)
(Photos by Bryan)



6 comments:

  1. Ah dat topje vind ik zo leuk!!

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all except the clutch...;-) Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Frenchonista: hahaha love u ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that shirt ! And your hair

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prachtig shirt, word er spontaan vrolijk van :-D
    En ben uiteraard nog steeds verliefd op de schoenen, wawza!

    <3

    ReplyDelete