34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

11.6.12

lifestyle // NEWS


(Photos by Janis Ann - make-up by Katie Larcombe)
Today I can finally reveal my secret; THE LINSEY CLUTCH
Yes, I'm serious! Pinch me please. 

Clutch Queen Samia Taika (photo 6&7) from Frenchonista named a clutch after, ME! I've never 
felt more honored. When I heard the news I could only think "Wow, wow, WOW!"

Today is the launch of Frenchonista's new collection (where I'm obviously present). 
Tomorrow I'll post alllll the party/fashion/bites/celeb gossips of the launch ;) 

And soon, of course, all the information you need to know about the Linsey Clutch!
(P.S. Available in more colors)





10 comments:

  1. Wauw wat gaaf! Congrats en wat een prachtige foto's. Have fun tonight:)

    xx Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat leuk! Je staat er prachtig op!


    http://cookiescoffeecouture.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuk meis! Hele mooie foto's ook!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOw, what great pictures! Your make upt & outfit, everythng fits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gefeliciteerd met je eigen clutch! Heel gaaf zeg,
    Samia heeft prachtige clutches :)

    Liefs Bo,
    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gefeliciteerd, een droom voor ieder meisje lijkt me zo.
    Die eerste foto is echt schitterend!

    http://marloeseventually.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bedankt Marloes! Het was zeker weten een droom van mij ;)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  7. Ah wat gaaf zeg meid!! Het jurkje staat je overigens heel mooi

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete