34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

5.1.12

lifestyle // TRAVEL DIARY

 (Photos by me & Bryan)
The second day at Milano was shopping day! I seriously think I've almost been to every 
designer store there is in the city of fashion (luckily Bryan likes to shop too otherwise it was 
a day in hell for him, haha!) And another plus, the sale was going on! And I'm SO gonna show 
you my purchases tomorrow!!! 

And seriously, I've never had such delicious cappuccino's in my entire life! Starbucks 
can't even beat that. The weather was surprisingly good too, we eat our breakfast on a 
freaking terrace! Something else I promised to myself before going to Milan was; eating 
pasta & pizza, so of course we did <3 nomnomnom...




12 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous, can't wait to see your purchases. And how can you even compare true coffee with that black water they sell at Starbucks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke fotos meis, ben heel benieuwd naar wat je gekocht hebt!
    En oh je ring <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie outfit had je aan! Super leuke foto's! Nu heb ik ook zin in zo'n heerlijke cappuccino...

    Xoxo Whitney
    http://withlovewhit.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super foto's! Superbenieuwd om te zien wat je allemaal gekocht hebt :)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be patience guys! You're gonna LOVE my purchases (at least, I do :D)

    xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hele leuke foto's!:) xx Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your header!!!!!!


    HUGS
    http://duochjag.devote.se

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leuke foto's en ik vind je look echt geweldig !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hele leuke post! De koffie ziet er héérlijk uit!

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the compliments!
    @joanna, NO I love YOUR header!!!

    xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete