34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

18.9.11

lifestyle // EVENT (BACKSTAGE REPORT)


 (Photos by glamourparis.com & me)
As you can see at the previous post, last thursday one of my dreams came true at the La 
Mode C'est Vous fashion show from Galeries LaFayette. So I thought it's also nice for you to 
experience "the making of" or "the behind the scenes" or however you want to call it. 
All preparations were at the breathtaking Palais Brongniart. And after that we were brought 
where the magic happened; Galeries LaFayette.

Enjoy mon cheries! :)



1. Photo taken by Glamour magazine and found at glamourparis.com !
2. Well, choose your hairdo!
3. I would go for curls, merci ;)
4. Make-up is a girls best friend
5. My catwalk make-up look!
6. The practice catwalk
7. Me together with famous blogger Leandra from manrepeller.com
8. Luckily they have enough goodiebags...
9. Feeling like I was from another era

5 comments:

  1. Your make-up is really cool!! Must have been an amazing experience!

    XO Charlotte
    www.thefashionguitar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what a fab experience --thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Taryn :) and thank you all guys!

    xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete